To enable every ordinary person to modify the displayed pattern (rather than a professional electronic engineer), we have created a 3D animation software on the PC computer. This is a quite simple software, in this software, you can use the mouse to light up or turn off each light on the light cube. After making the pattern with the mouse, package the coordinates for the movement of the pattern, the pattern will move; or, you can also use the mouse to make several 3D patterns, and then let these patterns display in sequence, thus forming the effect of 3D animation, which is much simpler than using C language to modify the displayed pattern. You can obtain and try this 3D animation software in electronic files.
The following is a link to the video effect of the finished product of the light cube:
Please download the instructions at the following link:
1. Soldered and tested main board (size: 15*15inch) x1
2. USB download tool x1
3. 5V 2A Power Adapter x1
4. 0.8mm tinned iron wire x 1
5. White electronic line x 1
6. Acrylic strip (used for bending LED anode) x1
7. Foggy highlight 5mm LED, 1500 Red Led, 1500 Green Led, 2000 blue Led (for the arrangement method of red, green and blue LEDs, please refer to our welding instruction document. As a matter of fact, only 4096 LEDs will be used, but to prevent damage to LEDs during manufacture, each lamp bead is provided for standby)
8. Tool for testing LED x1
Detailed technical parameters:
Driver chip: 74HC573 + APM4953, the horizontal 16 layers are positive electrodes and the vertical 256 columns are negative electrodes.